ANSWERED Help me find the movie name. 80's

Request for Full Movies released in 1995 or earlier.
medorc
Answers: 0

Help me find the movie name. 80's

Post by medorc »

Not hard find the name, but who knows...

Remember watching this movie long time ago, in 90's. In the VHS i remember having another movie from 1987, which i found. But can't have a clue about the other, but believe they were both from the 80s.

In the story i remember there had this group of friends that went to the house of a couple, friend of them too. And that's when the scenes happened. Sometimes one couple going to a room. Another on the room and etc.
I remember well the last scene, because this couple (i think they were about to get married) go for a walk on the backyard. There's this green grass and they start to have sex there. If i remember well, they are both blonde, and the scene end with them fucking while starts to rain.

Anyone have any idea what movie is this?
ANSWERED by Dr. Le Quack » Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:13 pm
medorc wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:03 pm Not hard find the name, but who knows...

Remember watching this movie long time ago, in 90's. In the VHS i remember having another movie from 1987, which i found. But can't have a clue about the other, but believe they were both from the 80s.

In the story i remember there had this group of friends that went to the house of a couple, friend of them too. And that's when the scenes happened. Sometimes one couple going to a room. Another on the room and etc.
I remember well the last scene, because this couple (i think they were about to get married) go for a walk on the backyard. There's this green grass and they start to have sex there. If i remember well, they are both blonde, and the scene end with them fucking while starts to rain.

Looks like Rainwoman 2: After The Deluge (1990) to me, Scene 6: Tanya DeVries, Mark DeBruin

IAFD (Movie info): https://www.iafd.com/title.rme/id=88afc ... f3e00184d9

Here are screenshots of the last scene, I hope I hit it:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PS, If it's not this scene... this movie has many parts, maybe this scene is in another part: https://www.iafd.com/results.asp?search ... =Rainwoman
Go to full post
Dr. Le Quack
Administrator
Answers: 1

Re: Help me find the movie name. 80's

Post by Dr. Le Quack »

medorc wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:03 pm Not hard find the name, but who knows...

Looks like Rainwoman 2: After The Deluge (1990) to me, Scene 6: Tanya DeVries, Mark DeBruin

IAFD (Movie info): https://www.iafd.com/title.rme/id=88afc ... f3e00184d9

Here are screenshots of the last scene, I hope I hit it:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PS, If it's not this scene... this movie has many parts, maybe this scene is in another part: https://www.iafd.com/results.asp?search ... =Rainwoman
If links are dead, please report post.
medorc
Answers: 0

Re: Help me find the movie name. 80's

Post by medorc »

oooh my..........it's exaclty this one.....
Thaaaaanks a lot